It is currently Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:57 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:01 am 
Newbie Greyhound Lover

On Sunday, Siri and I had the privilege of meeting a sweet, beautiful and handsome boy named Revenue. From their first meeting, it was apparent that Rev liked Siri, and Siri liked Rev. After a couple of laps around the field, it was apparent Rev was THE one!

Once home and in zero seconds flat, Rev quickly figured out how awesome "couch potatoing" is, and his helicopter tail and constant smiles tell us that he's one happy boy!

This morning, as I was sitting on the couch reading the news and my email, the experience of having one hound, then the other come and curl up next to me on the couch and snooze is like no other. But even better than that is to see your new boy, new to being a pet, new to the house, new to just about everything he's ever known, curl up, snuggle in close, rest his head on your lap, let out a big contented sigh, and fall deeply asleep. There is nothing better than that, and it truly touched my heart in a big way this morning.

So on this Thanksgiving, I am grateful for EVERYONE that give hours of their time to allow me the privilege of being able to experience what I did this morning. And special thanks to Rich and Laurel for allowing Siri and me the opportunity to experience another incredible "Gotcha" Day!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:28 pm 
Incurable Greyhound Addict

So glad to see Revenue find a good home and begin to settle in so quickly.

Congratulations, David and Siri, and thanks to the many others continuing to bring good adopters and good dogs together.

Rich & Laurel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:39 pm 
Borderline Greyhound Obsession

Welcome Home Rev

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 am 
Incurable Greyhound Addict

I'm so happy to hear you were picked by Rev. I'm sure you'll have many, many happy years together.