Mark your calendar for the volunteer picnic on August 4 at the kennel in Burlington.
Volunteer Carrie Nehls and her husband Matt would like to thank all of the GPA-WI volunteers who help keep GPA-WI running with a volunteer picnic! The picnic will include food, drinks and greyhound play!
- Meat and buns will be provided by Carrie and Matt.
- Water will be provided. Bring your own cooler/drinks if you prefer something other than water.
- Bring a dish to pass for a potluck-style picnic.
- Bring your own lawn chairs.
Greyhound play details:
- Your hounds are welcome to play! They must be muzzled. Bring your own muzzle.
- Your hounds can lounge in kiddie pools (provided) and can run in the kennel yard. Please note that you let your hounds run at their own risk.
The picnic starts at 1pm, but feel free to also come earlier to walk dogs and help out at the kennel.
You can volunteer two ways:
- Facebook users: RSVP on the volunteer picnic Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/240036013446898/
- Forum users: Reply to this thread with your RSVP.
Whichever way you RSVP, please RSVP by July 29 and post which dish you are bringing!